About the Role:
Our client is a well known provider of quality adult education, and currently have a new role for a Change Analyst to support them in their re-registration as an RTO and CRICOS provider in June 2022.
You'll primarily assist with the development and implementation of the change management strategy to support the program's seven project streams, covering people and culture, systems and processes and technology improvements.
What your day will look like:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Communication & Engagement Strategy for the program.
- Develop and tailor change and engagement tools and resources
- In conjunction with the Training Specialist, assist with developing training materials
- Assist business readiness activities
- Assist in development of communications for all channels of communication including intranet, email, bulletin, social media
What you'll need for success:
- Relevant degree and relevant postgraduate qualification in business, change and/or communications; or
- Extensive experience in change management across people, culture, systems or processes
- Knowledge and experience of communicating through various media including social media
Duration: Fixed term: to 30 June 2022. Some work from home flexibility.
Various Locations: Essendon, Docklands, Moonee Ponds, Richmond, Cremorne or Bendigo
Apply now: For more information contact the Client Manager Erin 0262010100 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0386139999.