Our client is in the higher education sector, seeking a Business Change Analyst to support change activities for the implementation of a Software as a Service system for students and staff.
The system will be implemented by December 2021 with change management processes continuing through 2022 to support changed business processes and ways of working.
What your day will look like:
- Assist in delivering the change communication and training plan for the projects
- Work closely with the Change and Project Manager to ensure effective delivery of the project.
You will need:
- Experience in delivering high quality, change communications, training and engagement activities
- Strong planning and logistics skills with proven ability to build positive partnerships with sponsors, key stakeholders, and business owners, to follow an agreed approach, and resolve conflict
- Ability to develop and deliver communication content for a variety of physical and virtual artefacts
- Experience developing and delivering training artefacts and training sessions for business processes and systems
- Ability to take a 'hands on' approach to deliver quality outputs and outcomes
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens due to security clearance requirements.
Contract duration: 10 months to start + 6 month extension option. / Location: Canberra / Work from Home
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 0262010100.