Change and Communications Lead - provide strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis & plain English communication materials. Think outside the box. Agile environment.
Contract: 19 April to 30 June 2021; with 12 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
An exciting opportunity exists to join our client's Working Smarter Program team as a Change, Engagement and Communications Specialist.
They are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities.
You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team and report to the Program Manager.
- The successful implementation of change management
- Strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis, engagement
- communications, training
- Agile project/ program experience preferred
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with influence skills
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Creating and delivering plain English communication materials
- Content for a range of internal and external platforms and channels
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 or 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith , or with one of our team members.