Our client is a prominent research and learning university, seeking a Change and Communications Lead to join a team responsible for driving improvements to improve operational efficiency, effectiveness and experiences across the University.
About the Role:
The Change Lead will be responsible for the design, development and execution of change and communication services to support transformational work which will have a University-wide impact.
You'll contribute significantly to the ongoing enhancement of good change and communication practice by providing governance, practice improvement and pipeline management support, including input into the operating rhythm of the team, including:
- Extensive knowledge and skills in stakeholder management, change management planning, governance, strategy, engagement, business impact analysis, business readiness, and reinforcement and embedding.
- Significant experience in providing strategic advice, exceptional client service and senior executive support in the context of a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience developing communication strategies, using a variety of channels
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and stakeholders
- Salary | up to $131k + 17% super
- Salary sacrificing
- Training and professional development programs to support career progression
- University family-friendly policies support excellent work / life balance
- Work from home flexibility
- Subsidised on-site childcare
- 25% discount on University graduate course tuition fees
- Discounts on access to sporting facilities / memberships
- Discounts on health services and insurance
- Discounts on access to museums / galleries / theatre
Apply now: For more information, contact GMT People 0386139999 & speak with the client manager Erin Myers or with one of our consultants.