About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Change and Communications Manager to support a broad workplace transformation program as part of a pandemic response.
You will deliver the change effort within dedicated workstreams, delivering varied change impact across people, process and technology, with a strong emphasis on supporting business transition activities.
You will have expertise in planning and implementing change activities for organisational, process and technology change programs, and managing change impacts, and business transition activities within a complex environment
What you will need for success:
- Exp. with the complete change management life-cycle including engagement and communications planning and execution through to business transition planning
- Exp. assessing and managing the detailed business impacts of organisational change
- Ability to connect the dots between workstreams, across the program and organisation
- Deep understanding and empathy for people undergoing large-scale organisational change
- Ability to produce high quality communications collateral and documentation
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team members on 03 86139999