The Change Manager will join a high trust, high performance, and high engagement culture which operates in an environment supportive to innovation and business transformation.
Our Fed Gov Client is looking for people who are great at what they do, and who are great at working with others to achieve outcomes.
You will work cross-collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective engagement with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Key external stakeholders of VDS include State Training Authorities, Registered Training Organisations, Student Management System providers, Regulatory agencies and Peak bodies.
The Change Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple change and engagement deliverables, some of which include:
- Develop a Change and Engagement Strategy and associated implementation plans, in conjunction with program partners
- Define, plan, create and implement stakeholder engagement and change management activities
- Build effective relationships and work collaboratively with partners, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate efforts with internal and external teams to support and evaluate stakeholder readiness for change
- Develop a range of materials for participating organisations to help educate, support and transition to VDS
- Draft various engagement products including talking points and presentations
- Contribute to various high-level reporting tasks for VDS governance and executive/ministerial briefing papers
- Represent the Department and VDS Program at working group meetings
- Qualifications or Certifications in Change Management (e.g. Prosci, ADKAR, ACPM or APMG Change Management Practitioner or the like).
- Familiarity with the Education and/or VET sector
- Experience working in government (Federal and/or State)
- Due the sensitive work environment the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens who hold a current Baseline Security Clearance for this role.
For any additional information please call Iain or one of our consultants on 0262010100