CI/CD DevOps Engineer - to support the development teams by building, maintaining and supporting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Contract: 6 months with 6 months extension | Location Options: Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra
Our Federal Government client has offices in Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney and are a great organisation to work for. They are involved in high profile Government regulation changes.
The client needs a CI/CD DevOps Engineer need to support the development teams by building, maintaining and supporting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline. You will be managing your tasks within a Kanban environment.
The role can be located in either of their offices - Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Building, automating, supporting & maintaining Azure DevOps functions.
- With Azure eg CI/CD & ARM, pipelines, process templates, dashboards & integration/service hooks
- The related tools are in ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams.
- In implementing and training while supporting Azure DevOps support services
These skills, if you have them, will be of significant interest but not mandatory:
- An understanding of Domain Driven Design development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
About You: You will have proven ability to analyse, be very organised and have excellent problem-solving skills.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with a Federal Government security clearance.
Apply Now or for further information please contact our dedicated team on 0386139999 or 02 62010100