A CISCO Unified Communications Specialist for Govt. contract work. Solution Architecture and administration experience required. Start ASAP to December 2021 with extension option.
About the Role:
Our client is a federal govt. department seeking an experienced Cisco Specialist to provide Level 3 support of the department's Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM & Presence and Cisco Jabber.
You will also:
- Administer and provide solutions for the Cisco Unified Comms systems, including Expressways, Cisco Smart Licensing, UCS, RTMT, CAR and related diagnostic tools.
- Undertake diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to Cisco Contact Centre Express and Cisco Unified Comms.
- Consult, design and deploy maintenance tasks
- Liaise effectively with clients and provide reports and advice to managers
You'll need experience in:
- Cisco Unified Communications Solution Architecture and Administrator skills
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Administrator and Script skills
- Cisco voice, contact centre, Jabber, Unity Troubleshooting skills
- Technical documentation and major system upgrade planning and implementation
- Communications and stakeholder management skills
- Applications development experience using Cisco Unified Communications APIs and/or integration to achieve SQL or customised reporting, Omni-channel integrations
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens only due to Federal Government security requirements.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members