About the role:
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise the Agency's core business systems.
They require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Cloud Database Engineer to support the transition of core processing infrastructure to a cloud native stack (primarily AWS).
You will have a strong technical background in AWS data storage technologies including RDS, NoSQL and OpenSearch Service and support CI/CD processes, automation and performance tuning of application and/or data stores.
What your day will look like:
- Designing schema, access patterns, locking strategy, SQL development, and tuning of application data stores
- Proactive and reactive performance tuning of application end-user queries
- Designing, developing and maintaining CI/CD data pipelines, including automating build, maintenance of infrastructure as code, and automating deploy and release processes
- Knowledge sharing with data engineering team on implementation and/or associated best practice of cloud initiatives
What you will need:
- Configuring, deploying and operating AWS cloud services and infrastructure particularly in the data storage technologies including OpenSearch, Aurora, PostgreSQL, Oracle and AWS Database Migration Service DMS
- Experience in CI / CD including automating build, maintenance of infrastructure as code, and automating deploy and release processes
- Competency in monitoring and performance tuning of AWS RDS including Aurora, PostgreSQL, Oracle and AWS NoSQL DynamoDB
- Experience working with Enterprise Monitoring platform including Dynatrace
- Integration and BPM platform including MuleSoft & Pega
Experience working with CICD platform including:
- Digital.ai XebiaLabs
- RedHat OpenShift
- AWS EKS, ECS Fargate
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens due to government requirements.
For more information contact the client manager Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our consultants 0262010100.