About the Role:
Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cloud Delivery Project Manager to manage a program of work for the Cloud Capability team within the Department.
You will have the project management skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
Also, the ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects as a program of work
- Work closely with stakeholders both within the Cloud Capability team and the broader department
- Understand project goals and requirements, and manage stakeholder expectations and dependencies
- Manage project risks and issues and escalate as appropriate
- Facilitate and conduct meetings, presentations and workshops
Experience with the cloud technologies, specifically Microsoft 365 and Azure, and experience using DevOps practices for project delivery will be highly regarded.
Eligibility: This role is only open to Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance
Apply now.For more information contact our Client Manager Iain or one of our consultants on 0262010100