About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll have the opportunity to work across several key IT service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies, and uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with a Cloud first approach.
What your day will look like:
- Developing organisational capabilities, processes and procedures for automation and continuous integration of build, packaging, testing, security and deployment
- Building and operating a continuous integration capability
- Testing, validation and sign off of integration to satisfy requirements, architectures and design
- Monitoring and controlling integration activities and recording and reporting on the results of integration
- Developing and testing disaster recovery plans and applying incident management processes for major systems integrations
You'll need experience:
- Developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations
- Building Azure cloud services solutions for identity, networks, databases, and storage
- Using DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
- Migrating applications to containerised deployments between Cloud services environments
- Azure Governance to automate, and optimize the management and compliance of cloud resources including reporting and monitoring
- Developing Azure solutions for integration services between disparate systems to integrate on-premises and cloud-based applications, data, and processes.
Eligibility: Candidates will need a current baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now: For more information, contact Keith 0386139902 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0262010100.