Our federal government client is seeking a Cloud Support Officer who will be responsible for the delivery of effective and knowledgeable incident and service request management.
You should have proven experience providing first level support to cloud-based ICT systems and experience in providing quality customer service in a busy work environment.
- Level 1 support to users of managed cloud services
- Receipt, analysis and processing of user support requests
- Level 1 system administration support for cloud infrastructure, including
- managed services and bespoke Windows and Linux servers
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Desired: Elasticsearch tool suite, Gitlab and basic scripting skills
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 038619902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100