Commercial and Legal Advisor - Provide complex legal and commercial advice and contract management services across a complex portfolio.
Contract: 48 months contract | Location options: Canberra, Brisbane or Melbourne
Our client is a government agency, seeking a Commercial and Legal Advisor, to provide complex legal and commercial advice and contract management services across a complex portfolio.
What your day will look like:
- Provide ongoing contract management, commercial and legal support
- Establish fit-for-purpose contractual arrangements
- Provide commercial and legal advice, and assess strategies and approaches for successful performance
- Support the identification, management and resolution of commercial and legal issues and contract change management
- Identify, and provide mitigation strategies to manage commercial and governance risks
What you will need for success:
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in an Australian State or Territory, with a minimum experience of 5 years as a legal practitioner
- Strong legal and commercial contract management skills with a strategic focus
- Demonstrated experience in managing the execution of complex contracts and programs
- Ability to evaluate ongoing commercial performance and identify critical success factors and instigate continuous improvement
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens due to security clearance requirements.
For more information: Please contact GMT People and speak with the Senior Client Manager Erin or with one of our team on: Canberra 02 62010100 | Brisbane 07 33095600 | Melbourne 03 86139999