Duration: Contract to 16 May 2022 + 2 x 6 month extension options
Level: A06 / Location: Brisbane CBD
About the Role:
Our client is as a government agency seeking 2 experienced Communication Advisors to work across the External Communication team to develop and implement communication strategies and create supporting materials.
You'll deliver projects that draw on your skills in writing, editing, publication management, marketing, market research, public consultation, public relations, advertising, online communication, event and project management.
You'll need prior experience:
- Developing and implementing communication and marketing campaigns (including market research, budget and resource management).
- Producing a range of content including e-newsletters, factsheets, reports, presentations and other communication materials as required.
- Contributing to the development of project plans and manage a range of communication projects
- Mentoring and/or training junior staff
- Experience in campaign and project management and stakeholder engagement roles.
For more information contact Erin 0733095600 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100 / 0386139999.