Communications and Media Manager - Lead the design and implementation of communications, media and stakeholder engagement strategies.
Start 23 April 2021: 6 months contract with 6 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking a driven and talented Communications Manager who is an exemplary communicator, with a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, and respond well to emerging priorities.
You will have skills in:
- Developing and delivering integrated communications, media strategies and/or engagement strategies
- Coordinating and delivering high quality, communication materials and products, including media releases, talking points, speeches, FAQs, blogs, newsletters and content for a range of internal and external platforms and channels
- Provide strategic advice on communications, media and engagement strategies, channels, methods and risks and mitigations
- Supporting colleagues across the agency in best practice communications, media and/or stakeholder engagement activities for diverse audiences
- Experience in media management
- Ability to track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the Divisions communication, media and engagement activities.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members