Our Federal Govt client is seeking a Communications Engineer to:
- Provide support to the Special Operations Command team
- Provide support to Project Management functions, systems integration
- and interoperability as it is applicable for Defence
- Liaise with user groups and stakeholders to compile
- and refine user requirements
- Analyse current / future technology to ensure compatibility
- Liaise with Defence regarding new / emerging capability
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with an NV1 or higher security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, please Apply Now.
For further details please contact Keith 0386139999 or one of our Consutants on 0262010100