Our client is seeking a Communications Network Engineer to work with Integrated Battlefield Telecommunication Network, Mission Partner Environment and BMS-C2 systems. The system will use current and next generation small form factor Satcom bearer systems.
The solution needs to support a user whilst moving, with potential for additional users whilst static, and will have constrained WAN access through the use of a LEO L-band Satcom Service Provider and 4G/LTE.
- Broad experience in Integrated Battlefield Telecommunication Network
- and Tactical Communications Network
- Satellite communications, networking, HACE
- Configure and support satcom modems, IBTN and BMS-C2 systems
- Configuration of Linux standard operating environment (SOE)
- Configuration of remote access technologies (Citrix, RDS)
- HAIPE and encryption technologies
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with at least an NV1 security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100.