Our Fed Gov Client is seeking an experienced CRM Developer to assist with the development of a new CRM module, within an existing Dynamics 365 Instance, to support new legislative requirements in the fuel sector.
- Develop a CRM Module and workflows from documented User Stories and Requirements to support the various stages of the regulatory compliance process
- Configure CRM connectors/integrations to support data flows between various systems, including Azure SQL, the Department's finance system (TechOne) and the Departments Data Platform
- Customize the layout, look and feel of the CRM interface to provide a user friendly experience
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
To be successful, you will have experience:
- Developing and configuring D365 Modules
- Developing/configuring external data source connectors/integrations into Dynamics 365
- Configuring CRM workflows from documented User Stories/requirements
- Configuring CRM Dashboards for various business consumers
- Configuring and customizing CRM views, layouts and look/feel to meet business needs
- Data migrations into CRM, including data migration scripts
- CRM and REST APIs, and SOAP endpoint connectors for CRM
- ASP.NET, .NET framework and C# development
- Managing source control, builds and deployments using Azure DevOps
- Tracking and managing tasks in Azure DevOps
- SharePoint online
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply Now: For more information please contact GMT People 0262010100 and speak with our Client Manager Iain or with one of our dedicated consultants.