Our client is seeking a CX Designer responsible to the General Manager for contributing to the development of CX Data Standards.
You will be primarily required to develop and deliver industry-grade design artefacts, and contribute to report writing for applied research, and publication purposes.
Primary areas of focus include usability, consumer comprehension, and supporting participant implementation through the provision of open-source artefacts.
- Design methodologies such as Human Centred Design
- Design Thinking, Product Design, and/or Service Design
- Contemporary user experience best practices
- Translating high-level visions and requirements into tangible artefacts
- such as wireframes, prototypes, journey maps, and guidelines
- Conducting tactical and/or strategic design
- Working directly with design researchers and multi-disciplinary teams
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Flexible Work locations: ACT/NSW/QLD/VIC/Offsite
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100.