Our Federal Government client requires an experienced CX Designer to design, develop, and deliver industry-grade design artefacts.
Primary areas of focus include:
- Product/interaction design, prototyping, UX heuristic reviews, usability.
- Supporting CDR participant implementation through the provision of open-source artefacts.
- All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Location of work: Offsite, VIC, NSW, ACT or QLD
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience practicing product design and/or interaction design, ideally following a human-centred design and/or design thinking approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applying contemporary and best practice product/interaction design, ideally with examples or a portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience translating visions and requirements into tangible artefacts, such as wireframes and prototypes of low to medium fidelity.
Eligibility: Australian citizenship is required, with a current Federal Government AGSVA Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one.
For further information please contact one of our Consultants 02 62010100 or our client manager Erin 0262010106