Our client is seeking a CX Researcher to design and deliver industry-standard human-centred design research, and contribute to report writing for applied research, and publication purposes.
Primary areas of focus include usability, consumer comprehension, and supporting participant implementation through the provision of open-source artefacts. All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
- Design research - Human Centred Design, Design Thinking,
- Service Design, Design Ethnography, Product Design
- Qualitative methods, and when to use those methods
- Conducting tactical and/or strategic design research
- Generative and evaluative research
- Working directly with designers and multi-disciplinary teams
- Articulating clear and actionable insights and recommendations
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Flexible Work locations: ACT/NSW/QLD/VIC/Offsite
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100.