Our Federal Government client requires an experienced CX Researcher to conduct design research to research, test, and support the delivery of industry-grade standards and design artefacts, and develop and publish research outputs.
Primary areas of focus include:
- Research planning, concept and usability testing, and research artefact creation.
- All are evolving and require continuous maintenance.
Location of work: Offsite, VIC, NSW, ACT or QLD
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience practicing design research, ideally for product development following a human-centred design and/or design thinking approach.
- Demonstrated application of using design research to collect and analyse qualitative data - such as in-depth interviews and usability testing - to inform the design, iteration, refinement, and testing of requirements, concepts and prototypes, ideally with examples or a portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience generating and articulating clear and actionable insights and recommendations in multiple ways, such as through presentations, reports, and journey maps.
Eligibility: Australian citizenship is required, with a current Federal Government AGSVA Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one.
For further information please contact one of our Consultants 02 62010100 or our client manager Erin 0262010106