Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Analysts to respond to incidents generated from several security tools.
- Respond to incidents generated from several security tools.
- Create and document playbooks for analysts for incident response.
- Utilise and configure M365 suite of security tools such as:
- Defender for Endpoint/Identity, MCAS, Advanced Hunting (KQL)
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in incident response activities, developing playbooks/SOPs and creating/tuning alerts and events.
- Experience using Microsoft cloud security technologies including Azure Security Centre, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft 'Defender for' tools.
- Experience with AWS & Azure logging mechanisms.
- Experience with syslog-ng and/or syslog-ng Store Box products, Logrhythm SIEM or other SIEM products.
- Experience with regular expressions (Regex), scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens with a current Federal Govt NV1 security clearance to apply.
For more information please contact GMT People and speak with Iain or with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100 / 0386139999