Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to assist with uplifting the cyber security posture.
You will be the key resource with deploying new capabilities and uplifting controls related to: Essential Eight, cloud security, Antivirus and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), email and web security, and Active Directory Remediation and Hardening.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Experience implementing security within an Australian Government organisation.
- Implementing Essential Eight security controls.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and configuration requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Defender and Sentinel in a hybrid and co-managed environment.
- Experience using Enterprise security solutions such as email gateways, web proxies, and endpoint solutions including application whitelisting.
- Experience using a vulnerabilities scanner and implementing controls to reduce the attack surface of the agency, including Active Directory remediation and hardening such as cleaning up user right assignments and administrative groups, and disabling vulnerability encryption and authentication protocols.
- Implementing public facing web and email security controls such as encryption and SPF, DKIM and DMARC;
This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
Please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 or one of our dedicated Consultants on 0262010100 to discuss further.