Our federal government client maintains and develops a number of bespoke communications and ICT services with many unique requirements. A need has been identified for a professional Cyber Security Specialist to provide advice, input and recommendations to design and ongoing controls over bespoke ICT equipment.
This will range in preparation of documentation for security accreditation through to support and conduct of VA, V&V and penetration testing. You will be an experienced cybersecurity specialist with proven experience in supporting engineering and ICT staff in developing new concepts and integration activities.
- Conduct capability and concept development re: technical security
- Conduct security requirements analysis and development
- Conduct security design and implementation
- Conduct V&V
- Support the security certification and accreditation process
- Undertake internal cyber security assessments of the Enterprise
- Develop and support the cyberspace worthiness of the Enterprise
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least an NV2 security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call our client manager Keith 0386139902 or one of our consultants on 0262010100