Our client is seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Coordinator to manage its cyber threat intelligence requirements with respect to threat advice, policy, intelligence support, incorporation of current threats into training and management of commercial intelligence feeds.
You will be responsible for the management of the Cyber Threat Intelligence support plan and RFI.
- Extensive experience in Government intelligence
- or Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Managing organisational intelligence requirements
- Commercial and/or Government intelligence reporting
- ICT and/or cyber security
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens with a NV2 or higher security clearance.
Does this sound like you? If so, please Apply Now.
For further details please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100