Our client seeks a Data Analyst to provide guidance, advice and or drafting of relevant data preparation artefacts.
- Guide, advice and or draft relevant data preparation artefacts.
- Migrating data to modern relational database platforms (such as SQL) from data tables stored in other formats.
- Data cleaning and standardisation of data.
- Developing and documenting a method for dealing with historical revisions development of a data dictionary.
- Data analysis skills including independently querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
- Recent experience in similar projects involving analysing customs data will be considered an advantage.
- Experience programming with R or SAS or Python
- Experience using SQL
Eligibility: Candidates must have Australian citizenship and a Baseline security clearance.
Apply now and for more information contact Anu or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100 / 03 8613 9999