Our client seeks an experienced Data Analyst to work on a project exploring large datasets, performing complex data analysis and drawing conclusions and insights to drive business improvements and opportunities.
You'll need experience:
- Programming using SAS
- Providing data analysis and visualisation of large datasets
- Assisting with development and exploration/testing of data-based hypotheses
- Assisting with the preparation of urgent data requests
- Advanced skillset with using Microsoft Excel including queries, pivot tables, external data imports and formulas.
- Previous experience with Mapping and GIS.
- Data analysis skills including independently querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis
- Identify, investigate and analyse data and current business processes, procedures and work practices to identify system requirements, inefficiencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- This role is open to Australian citizens due to security requirements.
- For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.