Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences.
You will help explore data to gain insights to inform and improve service delivery. You will be comfortable interpreting data and translating metrics into meaningful statistics and attractive visualisations.
- Strong statistical and data analytical skills
- Ability to identify patterns and trends throughout data
- Translate complex information into visually appealing formats
- Analyse, interpret and integrate different disparate datasets
- Using tools such as SQL Server Management Studio, Qlik Sense
- Power BI, Google Analytics or Azure Data Platform
- Ability to work across projects in a fast-paced changing environment
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only with a Baseline or higher security clearance.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our team members.