The Role: Remote work possible
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to work with a dedicated group of officers who are committed to maintaining and improving one of Australia's border security systems. You will need to enjoy working in fast-paced and changing work environments, display initiative, have sound judgement, and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
Key duties include:
- Undertake technical analysis on import data to support business improvement activities and prepare performance reports and other data summaries with minimal supervision.
- Work collaboratively with operational teams to identify analytical requirements which support risk monitoring activities.
- SQL, R and Latex
- Analysis and modelling using large data sets
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative and personal motivation
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Does this sound like you? If so, please Apply Now.
For further details please contact the Client Manager Keith on 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100