About the role:
Our client is a research and learning University looking for a Technical Data Analyst to assist in the analysis of service provision data.
An initiative is underway to look at the Service Access Management processes that are conducted using the ServiceNow platform.
The main objective of the initiative is to be able to benchmark and monitor services provisioned in the ServiceNow channel to objectively measure service levels and identify the impact of process changes upon user experience.
What your day would look like:
- Analyse and document the data content in ServiceNow at a database level.
- Map database elements to front-end fields and process measures.
- Scope work necessary to develop repeatable data provision process.
- Assist in the establishment of user experience benchmarks.
- Assist in the development of ongoing process measurement processes.
Experience and skills required:
- At least five years' experience as a data analyst in large corporate.
- Experience with ServiceNow as a data source.
- Experience in user experience/process improvement disciplines.
- Familiar with agile work environments.
- Experience with Google Analytics is desirable.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Solid SQL skills.
Apply now: For more information contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0386139999.