About the Role:
Our client is a research and learning University seeking a Data Analyst (mid-level). This role will support a significant and highly visible Salesforce implementation project impacting students and all staff across the entire university, as they consolidate numerous CRM systems and update processes.
This is a fantastic University to work for and you will find yourself in a busy, challenging, yet supportive, environment.
What you will need for success:
- 3 + years enterprise-level data analyst/developer experience.
- Ability to source, clean, prepare and analyse data
- Extensive experience as a Data Profiler/ Data Modeller working across Customer and Finance domains
- Large scale data migration.
- Multiple database platforms
- AWS Glue, AWS data storage, Oracle, Salesforce experience.
- Experience in understanding and applying offerings from Salesforce.Org.
Duration: 6 month contract: Flexible work from home 2-3 days week. / Location: Melbourne
Apply now: For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our Consultants on 0386139999.