Canberra or Melbourne
About our client:
Our Federal Govt client is delivering the final tranche of the programme including capability and modern technology. The objective is to expand digital services and further re-engineer and automate welfare payment transactions, increasing the efficiency of welfare service delivery.
They are seeking a Data Analyst Manager to monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards through interpretation of quality analysis and reporting.
What you day would look like:
- Lead and support operations of the team including monitoring business performance.
- Setting priorities and managing resources and workflow.
- Develop standard methodologies, processes, and procedures for the data components.
- Initiate adjustments to data policies and procedures as necessary.
- Prepare and review written material including technical and corporate documentation.
- Assist with the management of finances, contracts, procurement, resources, and expenditure.
- Assist with the development of strategies, operational policy and procedures and change initiatives.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrated experience (atleast 5+ years) of working with different types of databases.
- Proficient in SQL and other data analysis tools.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualisation tools.
- Experience working with no SQL type databases.
- Experience working with SAP CRM and/ or PSCD.
- Demonstrated experience working with a Mainframe system.
- Experience working with relational databases and enterprise data warehouses.
Eligibility: Candidates must have Australian citizenship to apply.
Apply now! For more information contact GMT People 0262010100 / 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated consultants.