Our client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst/Qlik Dashboard Developer to work with the team developing data and analytics products.
The program of work includes developing, refining and automating a large number of dashboards, reports and other statistical products to improve the timely provision of data insights to the stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Building dashboards for executive reporting and program analysis, in Qlik Sense.
- Apply data and reporting standards to dashboards ensuring consistency.
- Assist in the creation of user guides and standardisation documents.
To be considered you will need:
- Expert knowledge using Qlik Sense to extract and present data.
- Experience coding in SQL using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience working with large administrative datasets.
- Good analytical skills including segmentation, cohort, time series and regression modelling.
- Experience using similar data visualisation software to Qlik Sense (PowerBI, Tableau, RShiny)
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100