Our client is a govt. agency seeking a Data and Analytics Team Lead. You'll provide technical leadership while working collaboratively with business stakeholders and IT teams leveraging SQL BI and InfoSphere platforms. An uplift to Cloudera Hadoop and Low-code platforms plus Hybrid Cloud services is also on the cards.
To be successful in this critical role you will possess:
- Technical leadership experience in a complex data environment ideally in the financial services industry.
- Experience with designing analytics environments in various data platforms.
- Advanced coding proficiency and experience in R, SQL, Python, experience manipulating data with BI tools.
- Good understanding of data warehousing and ETL.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities.
- Ability to analyse and interpret end-to-end business process requirements, with a focus on automation and simplification.
- Understanding and experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring members of the team.
- Experience with data collection methods such as API, SFTP and Sterling File Gateway fundamentals.
- Exposure to data management frameworks such as DAMA.
- Good understanding of data management concepts such as metadata and data modelling.
Eligibility: This role is open to Australian citizens only due to security requirements.
Apply now! For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our Consultant on 0262010100.