Data and Technology Executive Manager - Reporting and data management. Software development and deployment.
Employment Type: 3 year fixed term. Part-time possible. Attractive salary
Location: Sydney NSW
Our client is seeking a leader to take on the newly created position of Data and Technology Executive Manager. Reporting to the Director of the Agency this role will drive the delivery of the Agency's new reporting and data management platform, which includes implementing product enhancements and supporting the delivery of expanded or new programs aligned with the Agency's strategy.
You will lead your team through change and transformation of services and work in close collaboration with the Executive Management team to ensure alignment. The new platform is the key driver for success over the next 3 years, enabling the Agency to deliver on its the overall data and technology strategy.
- Software development, deployment and performance monitoring process
- Data management and the analysis process
- Managing a customer relations team within a regulatory environment
- Providing continuous strategically aligned improvement of technology
- Evaluate ongoing project performance and identify critical success factors
- Business development, vendor and contract management
Eligibility:This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith, or with one of our team members