Our client is seeking an experienced Data Architect to work on a large scale, multi-year digital transformation program
You will bring demonstrated experience in data architecture, data analysis, and a strong working knowledge of the Azure data services stack. The Data architect will be capable of working autonomously to design, implement and maintain Azure data transformation pipelines, data warehouses and advanced analytics solutions.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience working as a Data Architect / Analyst in an Azure cloud-based data environment.
- Experience working with technical teams on existing SQL Infrastructure and Azure data platform.
- Experience with Azure cloud-based data platform built on Synapse, Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Data Bricks, and other components of the Azure data platform.
- Experience designing and implementing ETL processes to migrate and consolidate new and existing data sets from on-premises SQL Server databases, flat files, SharePoint, via API's and Azure data stores.
- Automate deployment of Azure data platform components using PowerShell, DevOps, and Azure Automation.
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens with a current Federal Govt security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information please contact GMT People 0386139999 and speak with Anu or with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100