Our client is a small independent, expertise based statutory agency. The Authority has a rich mix of scientific and policy professionals. As a result of the scientific wealth of knowledge, and the need to constantly monitor the health and productivity of the core services provided, data and technology is of an ever-growing need. Significant investments are being made, particularly in the data domain to address this.
They require a Data Architect to join their Enterprise Architecture team to provide a range of data services.
- Review and document current state data architectures
- Develop target state data reference patterns
- Develop data solution architectures - exchange, integration
- data warehouse, BI, reporting and analytics solutions
- Define conceptual, logical and physical models
- Advise on data model architectural compliance
- Maintain the Enterprise Data Asset Register
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Data Model
For further information call our client manager Keith 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100.