Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Data Developer responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining EDW platform (Teradata) to facilitate the availability of data for business users in a CI/CD environment.
This role will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
- Assigned tasks for a given sprint
- Work items placed into a product backlog
- Consumption layer objects as per specification
- Efficient and self-documenting code produced
- Design documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Teradata / RDMBS - Ability to demonstrate competency in developing and reviewing code and data objects
- Data warehousing - Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process
- Programming - High level of competency in SQL
- Business analyst capabilities
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.