Our client is seeking a Data Engineer to work in a multidisciplinary team and support:
- Ingestion patterns from the Data Lake (script development)
- BAU Production support
- Develop ETL patterns for Enterprise and Projects (Security, Curated Data, etc.)
- Defect resolution
- Manage the build of data streaming systems.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Experience in Data Administration and Data Engineering skills in Hadoop.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Cloudera products and solutions.
- Expertise in programming with Python, R, SQL, Scala, Java, etc.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens with a Federal Govt Security Clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Anu, or with one of our consultants.