Our Federal Government client seeks experienced data engineers to drive the design and implementation of cloud-based data analytics infrastructure for key data-centric projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Data warehouse, ETL (SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory) and coding language (Python, R, C Sharp/C++, Powershell)
- Documented minimum of 5 years' experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical problem-solving abilities.
Experience in report development using various data visualisation tools (such as Power BI, SAS, Qlik, Tableau).
- An applied understanding of UI design concepts.
Data engineer experience(Microsoft cloud platforms, Data Factory, SQL Server, Databricks).
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in DevOps and/or DataOps.
This role is in a Federal Government environment and Australian Citizenship with a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance or higher is essential.
Apply Now/Contact Us
For more information contact GMT People - 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 - and speak with one of our team members