Our federal government client is seeking a Data Engineer/ETL Developer to
- Develop and support the extract, transformation, and load of disparate data sources into a multi-layer Data Warehouse for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Engage with technical experts from a number of source systems to identify and document their data holdings.
- Development of multi-layer data warehouse solutions
- including staging, integration and dimensions or data marts
- Data modelling, design and querying languages including SQL
- Relational databases including Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- ETL Development with experience in DataStage or similar
Eligibility: Our government client requires an Australian Citizen with at least a Baseline security clearance for this role.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply.
For further information please call Keith on 0386139902 or one of our team on 0262010100