Our Government client seeks experienced Data Engineers to work on developing and applying scalable data science workflows as well as creating data pipelines & processing techniques for both super computer & in cloud computing environments.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate on exciting projects around the world working on open data and open source software.
- Create /maintain operational data processing pipelines & scientific workflows.
- Provide technical advice to software engineers, data scientists & executive stakeholders via Slack/Github.email/formal documentation.
- Develop and maintain the Open Data Cube and well documented code.
- Work with cloud engineers to help build & run cloud native solutions/or provide input to information support materials.
- Linux system administration and relevant scripting languages.
- Python and/or similar programming languages.
- Operational software delivery; Source control management & processes.
- Working knowledge of AWS and infrastructure as code.
- Geospatial information systems and OGC web services.
Desirable Experience with:
- Geographic Information Systems
- Postgresql and PostGIS
- Docker & Kubernetes; Flask Python framework or equivalent; and Dask
This role is only available to Australian citizens due to Federal Government security clearance requirements.
Apply now/Contact Us:
For more information contact the Senior Client Manager Anu / Erin or speak with one of our team members on 02 62010100.