Data / Business Analyst - design and create dashboards and visualisations in Tableau, Oracle BI.
Contract: 6 months / Location: Canberra ACT
About the role:
Our client seeks a Data / Business Analyst with experience in the design, creation and maintenance of dashboards and visualisations in Tableau to provide insights and create visualisations that will support data driven decision making across the Department.
What your day will look like:
- Work with stakeholders to analyse business requirements and design appropriate business intelligence solutions
- Design, develop and test visualisations and dashboards using Tableau
- Maintain existing Tableau dashboards and visualisations
- Assist in maintenance and development of data warehouse
- Provide guidance, training and advice to key stakeholders to help increase data literacy and data driven decision making levels across the organisation.
You will need data visualisation, business analysis and BI development skills including:
- Tableau (or equivalent such as Power BI), Oracle Business Intelligence (or equivalent BI tool), ANSI SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Ability to gather business requirements including conducting workshops, written documentation (user stories) and to read and understand technical specifications.
- Experienced communicator with skills in in user liaison, effective presentations, guided testing and user training.
- Proven ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, solve complex problems, and make agile and sound decisions.
- Show initiative and resilience in a demanding and dynamic environment.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members