Our Federal Government client is seeking experienced System/Data Analyst Modellers to meet emerging needs of the department and business areas, through the development and maintenance of an innovative, robust and sustainable data analytics and integration capability.
- Conduct data modelling on existing and emerging transactional and business intelligence data assets to inform data architecture
- Assist in documenting research, data findings and approach activities as part of a wider team
- Analyse and model the vast amounts of data that enter or exit business intelligence systems
- Work as a part of an application delivery team, alongside business analysts, developers and testers to deliver on project-based objectives to drive delivery of outcomes
- Work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking planning, analysis, design, development, and delivery activities within tight timeframes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years'+ experience as a Data/System Analyst Modeller
- SQL coding language using tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.
- Data Modelling using one or more of the following modelling techniques: Entity relationship diagram (ERD); Ensemble modelling (e.g. DataVault); and/or Star Schema (e.g. Kimball).
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.