About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll have the opportunity to work across several key IT service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies, and uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with a Cloud first approach.
What your day will look like:
- Turn complex data into clear information through various types of visuals and reporting mediums.
- Interpret requirements of business partners and executives to create fit for purpose reporting products.
- Provide actionable insights and analysis to inform business and executive decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Understanding data models.
- Building, querying, testing and validating datasets.
- Drawing from different data sources and queries to produce visual outputs.
- Being proficient in building visualisations and dashboards using Power BI.
- Developing data visualisations based on strategic requirements.
- Experience in using SQL, programming languages such as Python or R.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.