About the Role:
Our client is a government dept. seeking a Power BI Data Visualisation Developer to work as part of a project team for the delivery of the Data Management and Analytics Platform project.
- Advanced skills in in Power BI, DAX and intermediate level SQL - including the ability to refine and maintain models
- Experience in maintaining and overseeing a broad range of large data sets
- Proficiency in Excel to store and analyse data, including using formulas and data manipulation to tell a story
- Experience training departmental resources in integrating Power BI reports and dashboards into other Microsoft 365 and Azure based services
- Strong written and oral communication, and ability to deliver complex data products and reports under tight timeframes
- Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in information technology, data management, or related fields would be highly regarded, including the ability to communicate data concepts to generalist audiences.
- Government sector experience, including working in small project teams would be highly regarded.
Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline level Security Clearance
Apply now: For more information contact Erin 0262010106 or speak with one of our team on 0262010100.