Data Warehouse Modeller - Work in a high performing data warehousing team delivering analytics, develop data models & highly optimised SQL scripts in ELT scenarios.
Contract: 12 months with up to 12 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our Commonwealth Government client seeks to engage an experienced Data Warehouse Modeller to work in a high performing data warehousing team delivering analytics and workload measurement.
Demonstrated Experience needed in:
- Solve complex SQL problems. Proven ability to have an SQL-first, ELT method to resolve complex business problems.
- Ability to deliver combined business analyst, data modeller and ETL developer services.
- Propose, negotiate, and create all the data transformation logic for business.
- Work independently in a rigorous, yet extremely rapid, environment.
- Deliver incremental production changes on a weekly to fortnightly basis.
This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have Australian citizenship with an ability to obtain Baseline level security clearance to apply for this position.
For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 & speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin or with one of our team members ,