About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking to fill multiple positions for a large cloud services initiative as part of service transformation.
You'll have the opportunity to work across several key IT service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies, and uplift and transition of existing ICT capabilities to align with a Cloud first approach.
What your day will look like:
- Work with data from multiple sources but primarily on SQL enterprise data warehouse to produce datasets, dashboards and reporting visualisations to meet specific requirements and business needs.
- Develop ETL processes for Informatica PowerCenter and WhereScape Red to support the addition of priority datasets into the EDW.
- Provide advice on how to best leverage the data warehouse environment, including best practice on data warehouse design and cloud migration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Demonstrated experience in building ETL processes with the ability to read, analyse and transform data.
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts, including data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing and data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in monitor, run and troubleshoot the data load processes associated with data warehouse.
- Experience with analysis, design, development, and maintenance of Data Lake using ETL tools.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current baseline security clearance to apply.
Apply now! For more information contact the client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.