Our Federal Government client is seeking experienced Data Warehouse/ETL Developers to develop and implement data warehousing / data lake solutions to assist with the evolution of end-to-end business intelligence and analytical solutions including cloud based solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Documented, hands-on ETL development using tools like SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory.
- Coding experience in programming scripting languages such as SQL, Python, R, C Sharp/C++, Powershell.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, data mining and data modelling techniques.
- 5 years'+ experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated extensive contemporary experience with one or more toolsets and technologies, such as MS SQL Server and SSIS.
- This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must have AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
- For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.